What products to avoid in order to protect quartz?
- Avoid strong chemicals and solvents, and strong acids or alkalis, oxidizers or similar materials, regardless of pH level.
- Avoid harsh cleaning products such as: oven/grill cleaners, dishwasher detergent, floor strippers, oil soaps, paint removers/strippers, etc. or any products containing trichloroethane or methylene chloride
- Avoid products containing oils as they may leave a residue. All products should be rinsed off thoroughly
- If the surface comes into contact with any products that might damage it, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- Check each cleaning product first on an inconspicuous area to ensure it doesn’t damage the surface.